Endocrine Associates of West Village PC
Endocrinology located in Long Island City and Astoria, Long Island City, NY & Murray Hill, New York, NY
Led by Anastasios Manessis, MD, FACE, ECNU, ABOM, Endocrine Associates of West Village PC participates in clinical research trials to improve health outcomes for current and future patients.
Partnering with NYC Research Inc., an independent Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in Endocrinology, and Obesity, we participate in cutting-edge clinical trials aimed at improving the safety, efficacy, and accessibility of new treatments.
Schedule an appointment at either of the offices in Long Island City, Astoria, & Murray Hill, New York, NY. The team offers consultations to determine if you’re eligible to participate in a clinical trial. Call your nearest office or use the online booking tool to make your appointment today.
Clinical Research Q & A
What is clinical research?
Clinical research is late-stage medical research that involves people who participate in observational studies or clinical trials.
Observational studies allow researchers to observe patients in normal settings. As a result, the researchers can gather information, identify characteristics, and monitor change over time.
Clinical trials are studies that test medical, surgical, or behavioral interventions. These trials provide critical information about the effectiveness of a new medication or treatment. Clinical trials can also evaluate diagnostic tests and other types of health assessments.
Why Choose NYC Research Inc?
- Focus on patient well-being: We go beyond research results; our dedication to patient care extends to ensuring informed participation and prioritizing your safety and comfort throughout the research process.
- Diversity and inclusion: We believe in the power of a diverse research pool and actively recruit participants from all backgrounds and ethnicities. Our convenient locations in Long Island City (Queens) and Manhattan (32nd St & Lexington Ave) make participation accessible to residents across the five boroughs with bi-lingual staff of diverse backgrounds.
- Experienced leadership: Under the guidance of Dr. Anastasios Manessis, MD, FACE, ECNU, a renowned endocrinologist with extensive experience in clinical trials, and a team of experts in endocrinology, nutrition, and research, we conduct trials with the highest scientific rigor and ethical standards.
- Extensive network: We collaborate with major pharmaceutical companies and established CROs on various research projects, leveraging our deep connections in the industry to offer diverse and impactful research opportunities.
- Specialized expertise: Our research focuses on critical areas like diabetes (type 1 & 2), diabetic technologies & devices, metabolic syndrome, obesity, weight management, and nutrition, contributing to advancements that directly benefit patients suffering from these conditions.
Be a part of the movement to improve healthcare!
By participating in our clinical trials, you can:
- Gain access to potential new treatments: You might become one of the first to experience and benefit from innovative medications and therapeutic approaches.
- Contribute to medical progress: Your participation helps generate valuable data that shapes the development of effective new treatments for future generations.
- Make a difference in your community: You play a pivotal role in advancing healthcare not just for yourself, but for others struggling with similar conditions.
Is clinical research safe?
There is an element of risk present in all medical procedures, even thoroughly tested and approved options. However, during a clinical trial, the Endocrine Associates of West Village PC team and the medical researchers take every step to protect your health and safety.
Clinical trials follow strict ethical guidelines and are monitored by an institutional review board (IRB). Ethical guidelines protect participants and preserve scientific integrity. IRB scrutiny ensures that the potential benefits outweigh any risks associated with the trial.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact our Research Director at 516-574-9232 or fill out the form below. We'll be happy to answer your questions and discuss potential research opportunities that align with your interests and health goals.